Alliance U13/U14 Winter Training
2019-2020 Alliance Winter Training
We are pleased to announce our eighth year of Alliance Winter Training! The Alliance is a partnership with Columbus Express, Bloomington Cutters, and SCSA to provide high-level playing opportunities for our aspiring travel players.
Each year we offer winter training to U13-U14 players in our 3 clubs. This is not only a great opportunity to hone skills and “soccer brains,” but also to meet and work with other players the same age from across the 3 Alliance clubs, and to work with college coaches from around the region.
- Open to U13 and U14 Travel Boys and Girls
- High quality coaches from the surrounding areas and Midwest
- Previous Coaches include – Indiana University, Butler, University of Louisville, Wright State, Franklin College, University of Evansville, University of Dayton, UIndy, University of Colorado – Colorado Springs, Xavier, UIC, and Chicago Fire Staff Coach
- Coaches will introduce new topics each week
NEW: Standard and Enhanced Training
This year there are two version of the winter training. Standard and Enhanced! Enhanced adds 6 additional sessions with all the great benefits above.
Standard. 6 sessions, 2 at each location (SCSA, BUGS, Columbus). Dec 7, Dec 14, Jan 19, Jan 25, and the 2 TBD February Columbus dates.
Enhanced. 12 sessions, including those in standard plus 6 more!
Alliance Standard Winter Training Program- Player Registration Form
|Location||Date||U13 Boys||U14 Boys||U13 Girls||U14 Girls|
|Columbus East||Saturday, February 29||2:00 – 3:30pm||2:00 – 3:30pm||12:00 – 1:30pm||12:00 – 1:30pm|
* = Enhanced winter training session.
Additional sessions may be held at IU Mellancamp Pavilion if available.