2020-2021 Tryouts for Alliance FC Teams
The Alliance teams are rocking and rolling and tryouts are fast approaching.
Coaches are set for the 2020-2021 year. Where will you be?
Here’s everything you need to know about tryouts.
Alliance FC U15-U19 Tryout Dates & Times
All tryouts are MONDAY, JUNE 22nd, 2020.
|Gender||Birth Year||Time||Projected League Play|
|Boys||2005||11:00am-12:30pm||Great Lakes or ISL|
**PLEASE CHECK THE INFORMATION ABOVE AGAIN PRIOR TO TRYOUTS FOR ANY CHANGES.
Alliance FC Tryout Location
Tryouts are located at the Richard Wigh Soccer Complex, 1647 Whitney Ct Columbus, IN 47203
This year players will report straight to the fields to check in due to Covid safety guidelines. Field numbers will be emailed out as we get closer to the tryouts.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tryout to check in and obtain your tryout number.
Alliance FC Tryout Procedures
Alliance tryouts will be conducted by the Head Coach of the age group you are trying out for as well as other members of the Alliance staff. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register! Please register as soon as possible. Any changes to tryout schedules will be sent to registered participants.
- Wear white shirts and dark colored shorts for tryout sessions. Bring water. Restrooms are available.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in at your training field.
- Participants will be notified on site whether they are being offered a spot on an Alliance FC IN team or not. If any of the tryouts are canceled, or if an additional tryout is needed you will be notified by the Coach.
- Players are expected to accept the position within 24 hours, if offered a spot.
- If you child is unable to attend the tryout for any reason, please contact the Director of Coaching at your home club (CESC, SCSA, OR Bloomington Cutters). If currently unaffiliated with the 3 home clubs, please contact the Alliance DOC.
2020/2021 Tryout Registration:
Register Now (complete online)
**After you register you will receive an email containing details such as the tryout procedures, uniforms, what to wear to tryouts, checking in to tryouts and etc. Please read the email carefully.
Note: All families must pay a non-refundable $300 deposit at acceptance of a position with the Alliance. Families may pay the full amount at the time of the deposit or prior to 7/1/2020.
Team Tuition, Benefits, and Direct Expenses
Most of the costs of participation are built into the annual registration/tuition fee. Here’s a PDF of what it costs, what’s included, and additional expenses that aren’t in the general team tuition.
Team tuition of $1319 for 2020-2021 INCLUDES:
- League registration fee per season – ISL/MRL
- League referee fees – ISL/MRL
- Pre-season Team Camp – March
- State Tournament – Spring Season
- Indoor Winter Training (10-12 sessions)
- 3 outdoor team training sessions per week (April-June)
- Goalkeeper Trainer
- Techne App Full Year Membership
- Crossroads College Showcase Entry Fee
- Indianapolis College Showcase Entry Fee
So, What’s NOT included?
Things that can vary considerably by team, these include:
- Uniform (mandatory) and training gear
- Any additional training or competition activities, including friendlies, in which an individual team may choose to participate beyond those listed above
- Personal travel expenses
- Coaches travel expenses (tournaments, league games, and training)
- Neutral site game facility charges
And, yes, we have Payment Plans, and Financial Assistance, for those who may have a need. How can we help?
Payment Plan – up to 9 Equal Monthly Payments: August-April
We have several options, from a single installment and up to 9 installments. You will be required to give a credit card at the time of the registration online. The credit card or debit is then charged each of the agreed upon payments.
Alliance Financial Assistance
The Alliance has limited financial assistance opportunities each calendar year. All families must complete the financial assistance application form and submit to the club within one week of registration to ensure careful consideration of any applications before payments are due. All families must pay the non-refundable deposit in order to be considered for financial assistance. Assistance is not guaranteed. Please contact Alliance for more information.
Send us an inquiry. We’d love to hear from you!