2022-2023 Tryouts for Alliance FC Teams
2022-2023 Rosters Announced – Click on the link below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6ZDrZSoBtIrnQPl9UUERhwFEetx4LtNh8EJ6wF35K8/edit?usp=sharing
The Alliance teams are rocking and rolling and tryouts are fast approaching.
Coaches are set for the 2022-2023 year. Where will you be?
Here’s everything you need to know about tryouts.
Alliance FC U15-U19 Tryout Dates & Times
All tryouts are MONDAY, JUNE 13th, 2022.
**Great Lakes Conference = GLC
|Gender||Birth Year||Time||Projected League Play|
|Boys||2008||11:00am-12:30pm||Great Lakes Conference|
|Boys||2007||9:00am-10:30am||Great Lakes Conference|
|Boys||2006||9:00am-10:30am||Great Lakes Conference|
|Girls||2008||11:00am-12:30pm||ECNL Regional League & GLC|
|Girls||2007||9:00am-10:30am||ECNL Regional League & GLC/ISL Premier|
|Girls||2006||9:00am-10:30am||ECNL Regional League & GLC|
|Girls||2004/05||11:00am-12:30pm||ECNL Regional League & GLC/ISL Premier|
**PLEASE CHECK THE INFORMATION ABOVE AGAIN PRIOR TO TRYOUTS FOR ANY CHANGES.
Alliance FC Tryout Location
Tryouts are located at South Central Soccer Academy (SCSA), 4899 W Whiteland Rd, Bargersville, IN 46106
**Field numbers will be emailed out as we get closer to the tryouts.
**Players should arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to tryouts to check in and obtain their player number. Check in will be at the clubhouse located by the north parking lot.
Alliance FC Tryout Procedures
Alliance tryouts will be conducted by the Head Coach of the age group you are trying out for as well as other members of the Alliance staff. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register! Please register as soon as possible. Any changes to tryout schedules will be sent to registered participants.
- Wear white shirts and dark colored shorts for tryout sessions. Bring water. Restrooms are available.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to check in at the concession/restroom area.
- Teams will be posted on the allianceindiana.com website as well as player’s being offered a position will be sent a registration email.
- Players are expected to accept the position within 24 hours, if offered a spot.
- If you child is unable to attend the tryout for any reason, please contact the Director of Coaching at your home club (CESC, SCSA, OR Bloomington Cutters). If currently unaffiliated with the 3 home clubs, please contact the Alliance DOC.
2022/2023 Tryout Registration:
Register Now (complete online)
Note: All families must pay a non-refundable $300 deposit at acceptance of a position with the Alliance.
Team Tuition, Benefits, and Direct Expenses
Most of the costs of participation are built into the annual registration/tuition fee. Here’s a PDF of what it costs, what’s included, and additional expenses that aren’t in the general team tuition.
Team Tuition will be announced in the weeks ahead:
Team Tuition Information Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtjXLHjX1picb9Jy29FjdNIUmbXuJwAy/view?usp=sharing
- League registration fee per season – ISL/GLC/ECNL
- League referee fees – ISL/GLC/ECNL
- Pre-season Team Camp – March
- Indoor Winter Training (10-12 sessions)
- 3 outdoor team training sessions per week (April-June)
- Goalkeeper Trainer
- Two Pinnies for Training
- State Cup Series Tournament (State/Presidents/Challenge) – Spring Season
- Crossroads College Showcase Entry Fee
- Indianapolis College Showcase Entry Fee
- ECNL Event (Girls)
NEW Included Benefit:
- College Pathway Program led by Jennifer Jackson. This added benefit will consist of team meetings as well as individual meeting stories assist all athletes as they navigate the college recruiting process.
So, What’s NOT included?
Things that can vary considerably by team, these include:
- Uniform (mandatory) and training gear
- Any additional training or competition activities, including friendlies, in which an individual team may choose to participate beyond those listed above. These expenses are billed to families in Jan/Feb 2023
- Personal travel expenses
- Coaches travel expenses (flights, hotels, meals for games/tournaments that require an overnight stay) These expenses are billed to families in May/June 2023
- Neutral site game facility charges
And, yes, we have Payment Plans, and Financial Assistance, for those who may have a need. How can we help?
Payment Plan – up to 9 Equal Monthly Payments: August-April
We have several options, from a single installment and up to 9 installments. You will be required to give a credit card at the time of the registration online. The credit card or debit is then charged each of the agreed upon payments.
Alliance Financial Assistance
The Alliance has limited financial assistance opportunities each calendar year. All families must complete the financial assistance application form and submit to the club within one week of registration to ensure careful consideration of any applications before payments are due. All families must pay the non-refundable deposit in order to be considered for financial assistance. Assistance is not guaranteed. Please contact Alliance for more information.
Send us an inquiry. We’d love to hear from you!