TRYOUT TIMES/DATES/FIELD NUMBERS
Location: Richard Wigh Soccer Complex
1647 Whitney Court Columbus, IN 47203
**Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tryout to check in/obtain your tryout number. (Registration/Check-in will be at the concession/shelter area by field 1)
Complex 1647 Whitney Ct Columbus, I
ALLIANCE FC IN U15 - U19 TRYOUT DATES/TIMES:
|Age Group||Born in Year||Day/Date||Time||Projected League Play|
|Boys||2003||Monday, June 12th||9:00am - 10:30am||ISL Premier|
|Boys||2002||Monday, June 12th||9:00am - 10:30am||MRL 1st Division|
|Boys||2001||Monday, June 12th||9:00am - 10:30am||MRL 1st Division|
|Boys||2000||Monday, June 12th||10:45am - 12:15pm||MRL Premier 2|
|Boys||1999||Monday, June 12th||10:45am - 12:15pm||MRL Premier 2|
|Girls||2003||Monday, June 12th||9:00am - 10:30am||ISL Premier|
|Girls||2002||Monday, June 12th||10:45am - 12:15pm||MRL 1st Division|
|Girls||2001||Monday, June 12th||10:45am - 12:15pm||MRL 1st Division|
|Girls||2000/1999||Monday, June 12th||10:45am - 12:15pm||MRL 1st Division|
**PLEASE CHECK THE INFORMATION ABOVE AGAIN PRIOR TO TROUTS FOR ANY CHANGES.
ALLIANCE TRYOUT PROCEDURES:
- All players are to wear white shirts and dark colored shorts for tryout sessions.
- Alliance tryouts will be conducted by the Head Coach of the age group you are trying out for as well as other members of the Alliance staff.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes early to sign in at the shelter house/concession area and then and report to your designated field. Each age group will have at least 1 tryout session.
- Upon completion of the tryout all participants will be notified on site whether they are being offered a spot on an Alliance FC IN team or not.
- It is important that each player is ready to accept the position within 24 hours.
- If any of the tryouts are canceled, or if an additional tryout is needed you will be notified by the Coach at the last tryout.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE TRYOUT PLEASE CONTACT THE DOC AT YOUR HOME CLUB (CESC, SCSA, OR BLOOMINGTON CUTTERS)
2017/2018 TRYOUT REGISTRATION LINK BELOW:
Register Now (complete online)
**After you register you will receive an email containing details such as the tryout procedures, uniforms, what to wear to tryouts, checking in to tryouts and etc. Please read the email carefully.