2018-2019 Tryouts for Alliance FC Teams
The Alliance teams are rocking and rolling. Great results in league play and multiple teams moving on to State Cup finals. Tryouts are fast approaching.
Here’s everything you need to know about tryouts.
Alliance FC U15-U19 Tryout Dates & Times
All tryouts are MONDAY, JUNE 11th, 2018.
|Gender||Birth Year||Time||Projected League Play|
|Boys||2003||9:00am-10:30am||MRL 1st Division|
|Boys||2002||10:45am-12:15pm||MRL 1st Division|
|Boys||2001||9:00am-10:30am||MRL 1st Division|
|Boys||2000||9:00am-10:30am||MRL Premier 2|
|Girls||2002-2000||12:30pm-2:00pm||MRL 1st Division|
**PLEASE CHECK THE INFORMATION ABOVE AGAIN PRIOR TO TRYOUTS FOR ANY CHANGES.
Alliance FC Tryout Location
Tryouts are located at the Richard Wigh Soccer Complex, 1647 Whitney Court Columbus, IN 47203
Registration/Check-in will be at the Concession/Shelter area by Field 1.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tryout to check in and obtain your tryout number.
Alliance FC Tryout Procedures
Alliance tryouts will be conducted by the Head Coach of the age group you are trying out for as well as other members of the Alliance staff. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register! Please register as soon as possible. Any changes to tryout schedules will be sent to registered participants.
- Wear white shirts and dark colored shorts for tryout sessions. Bring water. Restrooms are available.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to sign in near Field 1 at the shelter house/concession area and then and report to your designated field.
- Participants will be notified on site whether they are being offered a spot on an Alliance FC IN team or not. If any of the tryouts are canceled, or if an additional tryout is needed you will be notified by the Coach.
- If offered a spot, players are expected to accept the position within 24 hours.
- If you child is unable to attend the tryout for any reason, please contact the Director of Coaching at your home club (CESC, SCSA, OR Bloomington Cutters). If currently unaffiliated with the 3 home clubs, please contact the Alliance DOC.
2018/2019 Tryout Registration:
Register Now (complete online)
**After you register you will receive an email containing details such as the tryout procedures, uniforms, what to wear to tryouts, checking in to tryouts and etc. Please read the email carefully.
Note: All families must pay a non- refundable $300 deposit at acceptance of a position with the Alliance. Families may pay the full amount at the time of the deposit or prior to 7/1/18.
Team Tuition, Benefits, and Direct Expenses
Most of the costs of participation are built into the annual registration/tuition fee. Here’s a PDF of what it costs, what’s included, and additional expenses that aren’t in the general team tuition.
Team tuition INCLUDES:
- League registration fee per season – ISL/MRL
- League referee fees – ISL/MRL
- Pre-season Team Camp – March
- State Tournament – Spring Season
- Indoor Winter Training (10-12 sessions)
- 3 outdoor team training sessions per week (April-June)
- Goalkeeper Trainer
- Performance Training and Functional Movement Screening
- Game Film
- Crossroads College Showcase Entry Fee
- Blue Chip College Showcase Entry Fee (except for 00B and 01B)
So, What’s NOT included?
Things that can vary considerably by team, these include:
- Uniform (mandatory) and training gear
- Any additional training or competition activities, including friendlies, in which an individual team may choose to participate beyond those listed above
- Personal travel expenses
- Coaches travel expenses (tournaments, league games, and training)
And, yes, we have Payment Plans, and Scholarships, for those who may have a need. How can we help?
Payment Plan – 9 Equal Monthly Payments: August-April
You will be required to give a credit card at the time of the registration online. The credit card or debit is then charged on the 1 st of each subsequent month for 9 equal payments.
Alliance Scholarship Opportunities
The Alliance has limited scholarship opportunities each calendar year. All families must complete the scholarship application form and submit to the club prior to August 1. All families must pay the non-refundable deposit in order to be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships are not guaranteed. Please contact Alliance for more information.
Send us an inquiry. We’d love to hear from you!